Overlooking the 10th fairway of the Sharon Heights Golf Course is this exceptional turn-key, end-unit townhome. The floor plan perfectly encompasses the home’s natural light and expansive golf course views.
The kitchen with high-end custom cabinetry, granite counters, and two Thermador ovens allows the chef to enjoy cooking while not missing the conversation in the adjoining living room and dining room. Enjoy indoor/outdoor entertaining on the spacious patio with paving stones.
The living room with fireplace and wall of custom cabinets and accent lighting looks out to the patio and golf course views. The separated dining room also enjoys these views.
The large master suite is located on the third level. This suite a peaceful balcony to also enjoy the golf course and mountain views. Included are a large walk-in closet with custom built-in cabinetry and bathroom with dual vanities and a separate room for the w/c and shower. The laundry room is conveniently located on this floor.
On the second level are the two guest bedrooms, one currently used as an office, complete with custom-built cabinetry and bookshelves. The two bedrooms share the guest bath.
The desirable Sand Hill Circle community provides the perfect commute location and is in the acclaimed Las Lomitas School District. One of the Association’s pools and spa is located just across the lane from the home.
- Three bedrooms, one currently used as an office, two and one-half baths.
- High ceiling foyer with adjacent half bath
- The custom kitchen includes upper lighted display cabinets, granite counters, two Thermador under counter ovens, gas cooktop, Samsung refrigerator, and Bosch dishwasher.
- The dining room is open to the living room.
- The spacious living room with fireplace includes along one wall, tasteful lower custom built-in cabinets, custom display shelving and accent lighting.
- A vaulted ceiling and a private balcony are highlights of the large master bedroom. The bath area includes dual vanities and a separate room for the w/c and shower. A large walk-in closet with built-ins adjoins the dressing area.
- A separate laundry room is conveniently located next to the master bedroom suite.
- On the third level, the second bedroom includes its own balcony. The third bedroom is currently used as an office with fine custom cabinetry and bookshelves.
- Serving the bedroom and office is the hall bath with vanity and separate w/c and tub over shower.
- Pristine two garage includes a wall of storage closets.
- Beautiful accents include the newly refinished, gleaming hardwood floors and hardwood balusters with fine carpeting.
- The Skylink light system operates the home’s lighting and garage door. ADT monitoring can be assumed by the new owner.
- HOA dues are $525 a month.
- High Ceilings
- Walk-In Closets
- Shopping Nearby
- Heated Pool
- Hardwood Floors
- Community Pool
- Golf Course Lot